This Policy applies only to information collected on our website https://wonder-corporation.com/, so we are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of third party websites.
Management of the website – https://wonder-corporation.com/ is carried out by PE “Wonder” LLC
Location: 27A Pryvokzalna Str., Maiaky village, Tulchyn region, Vinnytsia oblast, Ukraine, 23642.
EDRPOU code: 43892874
The information provided on the website is for reference only.
Wonder LLC manages the Website and controls the processing of personal data during its use.
The method of presenting information and all materials of the website https://wonder-corporation.com/, including the program code and design, are protected by legal acts governing relations in the field of intellectual property. The use of data, texts, photographs or graphic materials posted on this site for personal, non-commercial purposes is permitted. It is prohibited to reproduce, modify, transfer, license and/or publish them, in whole or in part, for any purpose without obtaining written consent to this from the side of Wonder LLC.
Limitation of liability
Using the website or any software, services or materials available on the site is at your own risk.
All information regarding the type of goods, name of goods and weight, list of services, cost of goods and services, as well as other information contained on the website https://wonder-corporation.com/ is correct at the time of publication. Wonder LLC reserves the right to change specifications and other information about goods and services without prior notice. Colors may differ from those shown on the website. Errors and omissions are allowed.
The list of goods and services indicated on the website may differ from those proposed by the managers of Wonder LLC, therefore, for clarification of information, please contact Wonder LLC directly.
This Policy is an integral part of the Contracts concluded with Wonder LLC.
Wonder LLC strongly recommends that you familiarize yourself with the information contained in these documents.
You can contact Wonder LLC at the address:
27A Pryvokzalna Str., Maiaky village, Tulchyn region, Vinnytsia oblast, Ukraine, 23642.
EDRPOU code: 43892874
- When and how we collect personal data
We collect information about you when you use the https://wonder-corporation.com/ Website and otherwise interact with us. We receive your information from the following sources, depending on how you interact with us:
– From our website.
– Directly from you.
We collect personal data directly from you when you interact with us, choose to provide us with certain information, for example, when you register a profile on our website, sign up for a newsletter, enter our website, fill in an online web form, make shopping, placing an order or uploading information to one of our portals.
We may also collect your personal data when we receive a request from you (for example, in relation to customer service) and process your orders. Please note that we are required to process certain information (for example, in relation to certain purchases) and sometimes we need to ask you to provide certain information in order to enter into and perform a contract with you.
In some cases, we conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and preferences of our visitors. Before the survey, we will inform you about how we will use your personal data. Participation in the survey is voluntary and you can take it and give your consent to data processing. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– From our company, dealers, business partners and other third parties.
When you purchase a product, we may collect personal data about the transaction from our dealers in order to complete the transaction. At your request, we may also import information from our dealers, business partners and other third parties.
– From your equipment.
If you have registered to use services that allow you to upload information from your device to one of our portals, we collect data about your equipment or devices. We may also receive your location data from a smartphone or other geo-enabled device, provided that this equipment is associated with a mobile application you have downloaded or a user profile you have registered with us.
- Types of Information we collect
When you use the website, we collect personal data and device information to the extent permitted by law. Personal data is information or a combination of data that can be used to identify you as an individual. Depending on the services you need and how you use the website, we may collect the following categories of data:
- Contact information is data such as your name, address and email that you provide when you create a user account or fill in one of our online web forms. This information will allow us to identify you and communicate with you;
- Business data helps us optimize your company’s operations if you have registered an account with us. This includes data, but is not limited to, related to the name, location, size of your business and other information about it that will only be associated with you if you have a registered account;
- Information about relationships helps us understand who you are and what you want in order to offer you products, technologies and services that may be of interest to you, such as property data, business information, general location and other demographic information according to the rule of law. We collect this information when you interact with us or if you register an account with us;
- Recruiting information helps us determine your suitability for a particular position you are applying for if you apply for it by us. For example, it covers general contact information, resume, information about your education, qualifications and skills, work experience, career history and other information such as photo, social security number, certificates, work history, references and other relevant background information.
- Transaction information helps track how you interact with us, our dealers and business partners, including purchases, inquiries and customers’ invoices;
- Financial account information – only if it is necessary to complete your purchase;
- Device information and its analysis – that is information about the computers, phones and other devices that you use to visit the website, depending on the permissions obtained. We may link the information we collect from your various devices to help us provide consistent service across your devices. It can be, for example, attributes such as your IP address, operating system, hardware version, device settings, device types and identifiers. We may also collect connection information, such as the name of your mobile operator or internet service provider, mobile advertising and mobile application identifier, browser type, language, geographic location, time zone, date and time of visit of the website. We may also collect information about your behavior on the website, such as session duration, scrolling and sharing information.
- Hardware data – data that is generated, collected or stored on your hardware (or software) or a device that interacts with your hardware, including but not limited to the location of your hardware.
- How Wonder uses personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer service, which involves providing the products, technologies and services you request, as well as providing other services related to your order, such as product delivery, advice and maintenance. This includes, but is not limited to, proactively providing customized reports and/or recommendations based on data you have provided to Wonder LLC relating to you in connection with certain business activities, in order to improve customer performance, service quality and profitability;
Technical support and customer support: providing support, including providing updatings and product improvement programs, diagnostics, repairs, product safety and recalls;
Marketing and communications: communications and information support, direct marketing of Wonder LLC products, technologies and services. Besides, we create a profile to provide you with targeted marketing offers, newsletters, product information, company magazines, catalogs, announcements or invitations to events, etc., that we consider interesting for you. If required by applicable law, we obtain your consent for such marketing. You can refuse from marketing offers at any time electronically by following the instructions in received messages or by contacting us at: email@example.com
Recruiting: Before being hired by Wonder LLC, candidates apply for a position through our job portal available at Wonder LLC.com or otherwise. We use the information you provide in your job application to determine your suitability for the relevant position evaluating whether you are an ideal candidate for it.
Interviewing and promotions: to conduct interviewing, loyalty programs and other promotional activities; or managing day-to-day business needs: for example, managing our websites and services, managing contracts, analytics, fraud prevention, corporate management, reporting and law compliance.
- On what legal basis does Wonder LLC process your data?
In some cases, we process your data when we need it to perform contract with you (for example, to provide customer service or make payments), or if we are required to do so by law (for example, to fulfill record-keeping obligations). We also process your data if it is in our legitimate interests and when these interests are not infringed by your personal data protection rights. Such interests generally consist of improving products, technologies and services to improve customer satisfaction and adapt our services to your preferences and needs.
In some cases, we process your data based on your consent (for example, if you wish to receive newsletters or other marketing material from us). You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending message to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Сonsent withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing that took place on the basis of consent obtained before such withdrawal.
- Why is personal data disclosed to Wonder LLC?
We do not sell your personal data to marketing companies outside of Wonder LLC. We may only share your personal data in the following ways:
With your consent, we may share your personal data with carefully selected business partners.
With other Wonder companies when it is necessary to fulfill your request, to evaluate your application for recruitment role, to sign an employment contract with you or in other cases where the exchange is necessary to fulfill your request or to carry out analytics and research to the extent that such disclosure is necessary to achieve corporate legitimate interest in improving our products, technologies and services.
With potential buyers or sellers if we are selling or buying any business or assets;
To protect Wonder LLC (including enforcing any applicable terms); or on legal basis – to government agencies or governments, if required by law, regulation, legal process or an enforceable government request.
We may also share aggregated data with our business partners and group companies for various purposes, such as improving our recommendations for your business, improving the Website, further hardware development, system administration, statistics, research and analysis. If you do not wish to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or inform you about other products and services offered by Wonder LLC.
- Cookies and similar technologies
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information using cookies and browser analytics tools. Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you visit a website. When you visit a website for the first time, cookie is sent to your device that identifies your browser.
- Your choice
You can choose the most convenient method of communication. Email: You may no longer receive promotional communications from Wonder LLC by unsubscribing in accordance with instructions included in messages. You may refuse from Wonder LLC’s promotional mailings by contacting us at: email@example.com. Please note that we satisfy your request to refuse from receiving promotional electronic communications from Wonder LLC. However, we may continue to send you service communications, such as e-mails confirming purchases made through our sites. We may retain information for record-keeping purposes, such as to fulfill customer requests and send certain types of communications.
Please note that you can control how your mobile device provides location information to Wonder LLC. You can also control the process of transferring cookies by your mobile browser and related technologies by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile operator or device manufacturer to learn how to change your settings.
- Your rights
You have right to request access or restriction, correction or deletion of your personal data stored by Wonder LLC, and to receive copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format. If you have a registered account, you can update, correct or delete information you have provided to us through the Website at any time. Inquiries regarding the processing of personal data and access should be directed to the contact indicated below.
You can also object to certain data processing. If we ask for your consent to process it, you can withdraw. If we process your data in case we have legal right to do so (as explained above), you also have the right to object. In some situations, these rights may be limited, for example if we prove that the law requires us to process your data.
In cases where we require personal data in accordance with legal or contractual obligations, the transfer of such data is mandatory. If they are not provided, we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship or fulfill the obligations imposed on us. In all other cases, providing requested personal data is optional.
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of any contractual relationship with us and, to the extent permitted, after its termination, as necessary to provide the services specified in the notice. At any time, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to delete your account.
- Information security
Wonder LLC cares about the protection of your personal data and undertakes to store it securely. We have implemented appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from loss, overuse or changes. We restrict access to personal data to individuals who intend to use it for business purposes.
- Personal data transfer to other countries
The personal data transfer to a third country outside the EEA, which does not provide adequate protection, will only take place if appropriate guarantees are provided, for example through binding corporate rules, EU Standard Contractual Terms or certification of the receiving party under the EU-US privacy protection Program.
When disclosing information to other parties as described in Section 5, we may sometimes need to transfer personal data to country outside the EEA in order to carry out the tasks set out in Section 5. For example, we may use data processor resources established in the US when you complete an online form to fulfill your request. Such transfer will only be made if there are appropriate guarantees as described above. If you have any questions, please contact us using the contacts below.
Wonder LLC may transfer aggregated data to third parties (local and/or foreign) for the purpose of: (i) improving or developing the Website or any equipment related to specific services, and ii) for the proper Website and equipment functioning.
- Amendments to this Policy
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- Contact Information
Location: 27A Pryvokzalna Str., Mayaky village, Tulchyn region, Vinnytsia oblast, Ukraine, 23642
EDRPOU code: 43892874
If you have unresolved issues, you can file a complaint with a supervisory authority that has the right to resolve such issues in accordance with applicable law.